This project for the Boroondara City Council was designed and constructed to provide a diverse range of facilities and programs suited to health and fitness, leisure and fun.
- Fully equipped Health Club
- 8 lane 50m Heated Outdoor competition Pool (floodlit)
- Diving Pool (including boards and platforms for completion diving)
- Heated outdoor Program Pool (floodlit)
- Four court basketball stadium (for basketball, netball, badminton, volleyball & indoor soccer) with fixed seating for 250 spectators
- Multipurpose & Function Rooms
The steel frame of the building is partly supported on piers and has been constructed on a concrete slab. The project features external cladding, shaped window walls, metal cladding and blackwood.